Things I'm Excited For in 2015

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Carnfunnock Country Park
There is so much to be excited for in 2015! So many plans, half plans & potential plans that I can barely wrap my head around them all.


Trips/Events: (Disclaimer: Not all of these things are currently definite...yet!)

- YF Weekend
- Rome
- Disney On Ice
- Edinburgh
- Summer Madness
- London
- Kevin Bridges
- Canada (please, oh please, oh please!)

Random Things:

- Scrapbook - I've always kinda wanted to do a scrapbook, but I'm not that creative a person so I was a little scared that it would look like such a mess, but I just went for it last week and bought a scrapbook and loads of little supplies & things to put in it and now I'm excited to see how it turns out!

- Adventuring - I love going on little mini adventures with D. It feels like it's been ages since we last went on a walk, through a forest or anywhere! So I can't wait to start doing those again, getting away for mini road trips & adventuring is so much fun!

What Danielle Loves - This little blog is going so well! I love how it's looking & how well it's being received :) I'm looking forward to 2015 with it! I'm going to keep posting & hopefully all you lovely readers will keep enjoying! The content may seem a bit random at times, but it's my little corner of the Internet & I'm going to hold onto it. It's probably more of a Lifestyle blog than anything else, but honestly, I'm going to post about whatever takes my fancy & I hope everyone's okay with that ;)

- Monthly Goals - So this is my New Years Resolution, & I'm pretty excited. Posting Goals at the beginning of each month is hopefully going to help get my life in some semblance of order. It will be so interesting to see how I do with these! I hope they'll also make me more intentional with my time, instead of wasting my life away watching T.V or scrolling through Facebook!

- Youth Fellowship - Our YF has been going strong this year! We have such a great group of young people, they are all incredible and I'm so excited to see what 2015 has in store for us. Hopefully lots of exciting things, like hoodies + weekends, and all that fun stuff!

So that's what I'm looking forward to this year! I'm sure, as the weeks go on, there will be more things to add to this list, but at the minute 2015 is shaping up quite nicely.

What are you most excited for in 2015?